TSC Express Train is one of the express trains running from Hanoi to Lao Sai (Sapa) and via versa. The train has wooden carriage, soft sleeper AC cabin with 4 berths in each. Two toilets are located at both ends of each cabin. All berths have reading lights, baggage storage, blanket and pillow. Water and soft drinks are also provided in each cabin.
Staff professionalism is also a vantage point of the train because they are well-trained and always willing to assist the guests whenever they need with enthusiastic and helpful manners. In addition, there are many options on the carriage for the guests to choose based on their requirements, including berth carriages such as 4 berths deluxe cabins. If you want to travel in comfort without paying an exceptionally high price, TSC Express Train is a great choice.
- One way tickets are available
- Snacks and mineral water are provided for free
- There is no toilet in cabins
- Children under 5 years old don’t have to buy tickets as they can share beds with their parents
- There is one bathroom and two WCs in each carriage
Price (one way per person): US$35 in Deluxe 4-berth cabin