Why buy from us?
- Buy securely online
We care about your safety
- Free Delivery
Free shipping in Vietnam
- Dedicated support
Great service with Online Support
- Advanced Booking
Advanced Booking from 3 months ahead
VIETNAM TRAIN SCHEDULE 2015
At the bottom of this page you’ll find links to the current Vietnam train schedules for both the Reunification Train and the Sapa Tourist Train. These schedules list all stops and times for the trains traveling to and from Hanoi.
This line connects Hanoi with Saigon in the south and runs 7 times each way daily. There are 5 faster, express trains and 2 slower options. Outbound trains headed to Saigon are coded with odd numbers:
- Fast Outbound (Southbound) Trains:SE1, SE3, SE5, SE7, SE19
- Slow Outbound (Southbound) Trains: TN1, NA1
The inbound trains arriving from Saigon are identified by even numbers:
- Fast Inbound (Northbound) Trains:SE2, SE4, SE6, SE8, SE20
- Slow Inbound (Northbound) Trains: TN2, NA2
This train travels six-times daily from Lao Cai (Sapa) and back.
There are four fast trains and two slow options as well. Outbound trains headed to Sapa are coded with odd numbers:
- Fast Outbound (Northbound) Trains: SP1, SP3 and SP7
- Slow Outbound (Northbound) Train: LC3
The inbound train arriving from Lao Cai is identified by even numbers:
- Fast Inbound (Southbound) Trains: SP2, SP4 and SP8
- Slow Inbound (Southbound) Train: LC4
You’ll find a great variety of standard, overnight sleeping cars and deluxe, private accommodations to make your ride part of the getaway experience. For a complete schedule, please select the appropriate link at the bottom of the page.
- Train schedule from Hanoi to Saigon
- Train schedule from Saigon to Hanoi
- Train schedule from Hanoi to Lao Cai (Sapa)
- Train schedule from Lao Cai (Sapa) to Hanoi